After you have finished writing the content and posted the Post to the website, you may not need to display it immediately, but you will need to customize the status, set the self-posting date and time, etc. of a Post. In this article, I will talk over the settings in the Publish area of the post creation page that will contain the post status settings.
First click Posts -> All Posts and choose any post you like then click Edit
- Status: The status of the post, Published is the posted form, you can switch to another status.
- Visbility: Display options of post
- Public: Normal display
- Stick to hte top of the blog: make this post always appear to the top of the homepage
- Password protected: protect posts with a password
- Private: private post mode, post but not found on the website but can be viewed by accessing the address of the post.
- Published on: customize post date, if you choose the time in the future, it will post in the future.
Just like that, once you understand the features here, you can apply and use it for your blogging