The Sorcerer was awarded as the best puzzle game in HTML5 Most Wanted contest
The Sorcerer is a HTML5 puzzle game. The game contains 3 different progressive levels.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 960×540 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
Please note that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
In order to simplify the implementation of the 10 extra levels pack, from the update of April the 1st 2016, level’s loading is managed by JSON.
Chrome, for some security policies, doesn’t allow this kind of loading, locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers, like Firefox i.e.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly.
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to Install
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
20/10/2015: FULL SCREEN feature added 06/01/2016: Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421 01/04/2016: Level loading managed by JSON
– Added Level Menu Panel 11:/01/2017: Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices -Orientation alert added - Button fullscreen added - Alert message if the game is loaded on devices that doesn’t support local savings 30/01/2017: Bug fixed with level savings 18/09/2017: - Bug fixed on full-screen feature - Bug fixed on retina devices - Sound library updated 16/11/2017: - Bug fixed on fullscreen in iframe - Bug fixed on iphone devices 08/07/2019: - Landscape IOS fullscreen added - Preloader updated - Added Favicon and title - Centered top game - Loading recovery for slow connection / - Sound Loading recovery for slow connection - Bug fixed with fullscreen on Android
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: