How to install Mac OSX on VMWare Workstation?
Posted on 25 May, 2019 by Administrator
To write apps for iOS, the first thing we need is to install MAC OS - because of programs like xcode, swift ... can only be used on MAC OS. If you can not afford to buy macbook you can simulate it on VMware Workstation. So - How to install Mac OSX on VMware Workstation?
1. You need to download VMware workstation. Link Download: https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/downloads
2. Download two of these files and extract them:
3. First open VMware Workstation. Click File -> Open (or Ctrl + O), and choose OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.vmx which is inside "OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion" folder
Second click "edit virtual machine settings". Configure memory to 2048MB (2Gb)
Remove Hard Disk(SCSI)
And Click Add to create a new hardisk.
And then choose SCSI
Choose "Use an existing virtual disk"
And Click Browse, we will choose "OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.vmdk" which is in folder OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Choose "Keep Existing Format"
Finaly Click OK
Second, Click Power on this machine. And if you don't know, just click i copied it.
And then choose United Kingdom. Choose a keyboard layout British.
Click not now when they ask "How do you want to transfer your information?". And click don't use Location Services
And Click Skip that. Click continue to agree "License Agreement"
And now, we will need create an account when login to this machine
When we have done this, click to choose "City of London - United Kingdom". And click skip when they ask "City, State or Province, Email Address"
Then we are ready to use MAC
New blog posts
8 June, 2019 by Administrator
1. String data type All programming...
2 June, 2019 by Administrator
1. Value and type Value is one of...
31 May, 2019 by Administrator
1. What is Python: Python is an Interpreter...